- 460,000 square feet with 8 sound stages total 155,000 square feet
- Over 300 square feet of Production Offices, Mill, Storage Space and Support facilities
- Abundant onsite parking close to all the stages
- The largest studio on the East coast over 37,500 square feet (Home to NBCUniversal’s “The Sound of Music Live!”)
- Acres of outdoor space for set construction or parking
- Indoor and outdoor storage facilities
- Short ride from JFK, LaGuardia, MacArthur and Republic Airports
- 40 mins from NYC by Long Island Rail Road
- Qualified NYS production facility. Productions shot here can qualify for the Empire State Film Production Tax Credit Program which can provide a fully-refundable tax credit for up to 30% of production expenditures
- “In the zone”-Within the boundaries of movie, commercial and production studio unions and guilds
Opened in December 2009, Grumman Studios sits on a 30-acre site in the space formerly known as the birth of the Apollo Lunar Modules that placed man on the moon, located in the heart of Long Island’s Nassau County, and just a short ride from New York City. Today, it is now home to some of New York’s biggest productions, including: Salt, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and The Sound of Music Live!
Grumman Studios can accommodate all productions, large or small, indoor or outdoor, feature films, episodic TV shows, live events and photography shoots. We can also provide long and short-term set storage, office and rental space, and 30 acres of outdoor space available for construction and parking.
The facility is only minutes away from Midtown Manhattan via the Long Island Rail Road, with trains running frequently to the Hicksville Station (2 miles away). Grumman is also a short ride away from all major airports.
Grumman Studios has been quoted by some as the “Hollywood of the East” and is now the place to go for all film and television production needs.
Call Grumman Studios at: (631) 689-1985 or (516) 597-4031. You can also use the Contact Form to schedule a visit.
Copyright Grumman Studios © 2015. Conceived by: myEPK Media